shop@Sportsgowhere value our customers very much that why we protect our customer’s privacy seriously. we will only collect, record, hold, store, disclose, transfer and use your personal information as explain below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
During your visit to the Platform you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Platform and log on with your user name and password.
Shop.sportsgowhere is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints, you may contact us (and our Data Protection Officer) by e-mail at Jackie@sportsgowhere.com
Personal Data that will be collected.
When you create a shop.sportsgowhere account, we only need the below information from you for the account setup and after the activation of the account, you will be ready to shop. The following are the information you need to provide through the Platform, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
You need to submit to us, our authorised agent or the Platform, information which is accurate and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes (more information below). We reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the information provided by you.
Collection of your personal information will only if you voluntarily submit the information to us. At any point of time, If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we will be unable to provide you with our Services. You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time as described below.
If any third party personal information is provided to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
Usage of Personal Information
The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
- To process orders you submit through the Platform, whether the products are sold by sportsgowhere or a third party seller. Payments that you make through the Platform for products, whether sold by Shop.sportsgowhere or a third party seller, will be processed by our agent;
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Platform, whether sold by sportsgowhere or a third party seller. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier), whether the product is sold through the Platform by Shop.sportsgowhere or a third party seller;
- To update you on the delivery of the products, whether sold through the Platform by sportsgowhere or a third party seller, and for customer support purposes;
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customise them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- When you register an account with sportsgowhere or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third party sellers’ products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
- In exceptional circumstances sportsgowhere may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
Shop.sportsgowhere may share your personal information with third parties and our affiliates for the abovementioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by Shop.sportsgowhere. In sharing your personal information with them, we endeavor to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal information secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal information only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the abovementioned purposes.
In disclosing or transferring your personal information to third parties and our affiliates located overseas, Shop.sportsgowhere take steps to ensure that the receiving jurisdiction has in place a standard of protection accorded to personal information that is comparable to the protection under or up to the standard of the PDPA.
Shop.sportsgowhere does not engage into the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.
Withdrawal of account
If you choose to withdraw from us when your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at our e-mail address below.
Please note that if you address your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, we will access your objection depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
Updating of Personal Information
You are encourage to update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the Shop.sportsgowhere Platform. If you do not have an account with us, you can do so by contacting us at our e-mail address above.
We will share the updates to your personal information with third parties and our affiliates with whom we have shared your personal information if your personal information is still necessary for the above stated purposes.
Access of Personal Information
You will be able to view the personal information we have on you or inquire about the ways in which your personal information has been or may have been used or disclosed by Shop.sportsgowhere within the past year, kindly contact us at our e-mail address below. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal information records.
Security of Personal Information
Shop.sportsgowhere will safely store all information collected. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose
Shop.sportsgowhere uses encryption technology when processing your financial details.
Please contact Shop.sportsgowhere thru email when you believe your privacy is breached.
The password you use is the key to your account. Please ensure that the password consists of unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your Shop.sportsgowhere password to anyone. We will not be responsible for all actions and consequences carry out under your account if you share your password with others. At any point of time If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and other information submitted to Shop.sportsgowhere. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password. You are reminded to log off of your account and close the browser when finished using a shared computer.
You must be 18years old in ordering to shop at Shop.sportsgowhere. If you are under 18 years old, you need the presence of a parent or guardian to use our website.
Computer Data Collection
When you visit Shop.sportsgowhere, our servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Platform
- The pages within the Platform which you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognize a particular device or browser and help us to personalize the content to match your preferred interests more quickly, and to make our Services and Platform more convenient and useful to you.
Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our Service and the Platform. They allow us to count users who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests.
Restriction of Spam, Spyware, or Virus
We do not allow spam, spyware or virus on Platform. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer. You are not licensed or otherwise allowed to add other users (even a user who has purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the Platform. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at our email address below.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SHOP.SPORTSGOWHERE HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF SHOP.SPORTSGOWHERE.COM HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST SHOP.SPORTSGOWHERE.COM FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
Please feel free to contact us @email@example.com if you have any enquiry and if there is any immediate actions that you wish us to address to.